Position: Software Development Engineer
The primary purpose of this position is to software solutions to support our online application called Visual Storage Intelligence. This position requires software development skills in Python which is the language used throughout our application.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Build and maintain data parsing applications using Python and Python libraries
- Perform detailed code analysis on python data parsers when bugs are reported and resolve/test your code independently
- Ability to work well in a small team environment
- Ability to communicate with team leaders and project manager to insure everyone understands status of items you own.
- Work independently to build parsers from text, xml or csv input file using the standard model that has been developed
- Assist with proposals, presentations and responses to client requests when necessary
- Take ownership of critical issues when they arise and be responsible for escalating to vendor support when necessary.
- Participate in team meeting to build and document project plans.
- Experience building Python applications
- Experience using Pandas library functions
- Knowledge of VBA language is desired
- Optional Requirements
- Basic SQL query skill to retrieve data from a data base.
Please contact Steven Hargis, email@example.com, for all inquiries on this position.