Are you a self-starter and naturally a good problem solver? Do you know there is only one right answer? Are you a process oriented individual who excels at improving upon previously established norms? Do you have an innate sense of urgency and consistently beat deadlines?
If you are an approachable, well spoken individual capable of effective communication and detailed discussions with all levels of IT personnel from administrators to management, then take the first step towards success with Clear Technologies by completing our short survey at the link below:
The primary purpose of this position is to design and implement storage solutions for our current and new customers. This position requires providing pre-sales, implementation, and consulting support for a variety of storage solutions, both hardware and software.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform enterprise customer assessments including current assessment and future recommendations
- Must have hands on implementation experience with a variety of storage solutions in the marketplace today including solutions from IBM, EMC, HPE, Pure Storage and Brocade
- In conjunction with the Sales team, take a storage opportunity through the complete lifecycle of problem identification, solution architecting, system configuration, implementation and on-going support.
- Bring current knowledge and future vision of storage technology to company leadership to maintain the company’s competitive position
- Write statements of work for implementation and ongoing management of storage solutions sold by Clear technologies.
- Assist with proposals, presentations and responses to client requests
- Build strong technical relationships with clients and coworkers
- Take ownership of critical issues when they arise and be responsible for escalating to vendor support when necessary.
- Drive the automation and efficiency in clients’ storage environments
- Actively engage Clear Technologies’ storage reporting and analytics service, Visual Storage Intelligence, in all storage analysis opportunities.
- Participate in the proposal and implementation of VSI for all storage customers.
- At least five (5) years’ experience developing and implementing Storage solutions
- Have at least 2 years’ experience analyzing complex infrastructure environments and making recommendations to meet business requirements
- Demonstrated ability to structure, organize and storage projects
- Demonstrated communication, documentation, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and to prioritize workload under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment and ability to delegate when appropriate
- Experience with mission critical systems in multi-site environments
- Storage certifications from top tier Storage Vendors
TO APPLY, PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com.