As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will learn all aspects of selling a SaaS storage solution to key decision makers in small to medium-sized enterprises.
SDRs will receive on-the-job training from seasoned members of our sales team. Because of the investment, mentorship, and training provided by our existing sales workforce, we are only looking for the best, brightest, most passionate, and most competitive self-driven individual with a strong work ethic to fill this role.
Most importantly, the ideal candidate is excited about sales, building an amazing brand, and joining an impactful and fast-growing customer-first organization.
- Generate new business opportunities in your assigned territory
- Leverage multiple prospecting avenues such as calling, e-mailing, social media, video, etc.
- Develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for new business
- Research and gain understanding of the IT market
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of qualified opportunities
- Book SaaS demonstration appointments with IT decision makers
Skills & Abilities:
- A. or B.S. with 1 – 3 year of sales experience
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- High energy and positive attitude
- Competitive mindset
- Demonstrated success in meeting monthly targets
- com and/or Outreach experience a plus
In order for our team to consider you for employment, you MUST fill out this Pre- Employment survey below:
Please copy and paste this link into your browser and take our survey now! Applicants who do not fill out our survey will NOT be considered for employment!