We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator for Inside Sales to join our B2B SaaS enterprise technology organization in Addison, Texas, for a full-time in-office (only) position.
The Marketing Coordinator for Inside Sales will work closely with and provide administrative and operational marketing support to our inside sales team to accelerate their sales performance.
Relying on the philosophy that more marketing touches result in more sales, the Marketing Coordinator for Inside Sales will:
· Carry a marketing lead quota with compensation tied to sales performance.
· Have an expert-level ability to leverage a full-portfolio of available marketing mediums such as email marketing, video, events, trade shows, content website marketing, print marketing, SEO, and paid media paid search.
· Create and leverage buyer persona profiles to perform pithy, personalized, and modifiable marketing activities daily.
· Develop compelling collateral materials (design, layout, graphics, and copy) to help address sales objections at all stages of the sales process.
· Perform other marketing operation functions and administrative duties as necessary.
· Interface with external marketing contractors
Expert-level Skill Requirements:
· Write B2B technology copy.
· Ability to adjust to rapidly changing priorities and multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
· A growth mindset, where constructive feedback/feedforward is viewed as an opportunity to grow and learn.
· Microsoft Office 365, Photoshop, Illustrator, Salesforce, marketing automation platforms, WordPress, and all social media platforms.
· Understanding of a broad array of marketing activities and their correlation to ROI.
In order for our team to consider you for employment, you MUST fill out this Pre- Employment survey below:
Please copy and paste this link into your browser and take our survey now! Applicants who do not fill out our survey will NOT be considered for employment!