Need to create reports for your storage array(s) (SAN/NAS)? Visual Storage Intelligence® (VSI) supports a variety of Hewlett-Packard storage products. Without installing anything, users can create reports on their HP storage in minutes.
Reports can be created in 3 easy steps:
- Run Commands – Run commands and/or a script provided by VSI on your storage hardware or software.
- Upload Configuration File(s) Storage Reporting Tools.
- View Reports
Visual Storage Intelligence’s® (VSI) QA helps identify:
- Orphaned LUNs
- Unassigned drives
- Fragmented free space
- Duplicate LUN names
- Orphaned snapshots
- Wrong storage type assigned to physical or virtual host
- Performance bottlenecks
- Error reporting to avoid future outages
- Unbalanced conditions within storage arrays
Need to create reports for a device not on our list? Chances are we can figure it out. Simply fill out the Contact Us form with notes on your particular HP storage product.